Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology tutorial

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:16:30 -0700
Hi Everyone,    (01)

We had a great tutorial session this morning. Thank you, once again, Adam.    (02)

A number of community members have indicated that they really would
have wanted to come, and would like to see if we can run the same
session again. I spoken to Adam, and have essentially concluded that,
if we have 10 or more people coming, we'll run the session again.
(Note that we probably need more than 15 commitments, as people do get
last minute emergencies - like today, only 9 showed up, out of the 15
committed to come).
[Believe me, Adam's tutorial is REALLY good. You wouldn't want to miss
it!]    (03)

I have an initial list already -- made up of people who couldn't or
didn't come today (see
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Tutorial_2003-05-29#nid052)    (04)

If you would like to see a re-run of this tutorial, and are committing
yourself to come, please send me an email (mailto:yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx)
and let me know. (Also, if you are on this list, but you are sure you
don't want to come, even if we do a re-run, let me know too.) If I can
collect enough names by end of day next Tuesday June 03, 2003. I'll
work with Adam and those who are committed, to try to come up with a
re-run date that will suit most people. If not, I afraid those who
missed today's session will have to make do with the available
material (without the personal presence, guidance and instructions
from Adam) at least for now.    (05)

We also talked briefly about the next tutorial session -- Adam will
start a thread to discuss that.    (06)

Cheers,
PPY