RE: [ontolog-forum] Ontology tutorial

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:59:52 -0700
Hi John,
   I don't have the conference call info.  I presume Peter will be sending
that out as usual.  The date of the call will be May 29.    (01)

   Could you provide a little context for the reference you've given?  How
is it relevant to the UBL ontology effort?  Is it a substitute for our
previously decisions on language or upper ontology, or is it complementary?    (02)

Adam    (03)