Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology tutorial - RSVP

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Patrick Cassidy <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 20:58:13 -0400
Peter,
   I will be at a meeting that week and won't be able to participate.    (01)

   Pat
======================    (02)

Peter P. Yim wrote:
> To help interested [ontolog] and [ubl] community members get up to speed
> on the nuts-and-bolts of developing an ontology, Adam Pease of
> Teknowledge has agreed to conduct a virtual tutorial session during the
> regular [ubl-ontology] project weekly conference call time slot for us
> on Thu 29-May-2003 10:30~11:45am PDT. You are hereby invited to
> participate.
>
> Topic: Introduction to Ontology/SUMO/Protégé - a tutorial
>
> Other details can be found at:
>   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Tutorial_2003-05-29
>   (This page will be continuously updated, do revisit it for the latest
> info.)
>
> If you are planning to come, please either:
>
> (a) add your name under "Attendees" on the above wiki page directly,
>
> or
>
> (b) send me an email (mailto:yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx) to let me know that you
> are coming.
>
> Kindly do so by end-of-day Sat 5.24.03 if possible. We need some idea on
> how many to expect, to properly prepare for necessary resources (number
> of lines to reserve on the conference bridge; how to share the
> presentation material online during the session, ...etc.). That way, we
> can also add you to the "call invitation" list, which will allow you to
> receive call information once the conference call details are finalized.
>
> Regards,
> PPY

>     (03)

Patrick Cassidy    (04)

MICRA, Inc.                      || (908) 561-3416
735 Belvidere Ave.               || (908) 668-5252 (if no answer)
Plainfield, NJ 07062-2054        || (908) 668-5904 (fax)    (05)

internet:   cassidy@xxxxxxxxx