Re: [ubl-comment] Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology tutorial - RSVP

To: Jim Wilson <jim.wilson@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:48:54 -0700
Sure, Jim. Thank you for your feedback.    (01)

It is definitely possible that we will have more sessions, especially
if there is enough interest for them.    (02)

I'll be posting the info again if and when we have other sessions --
either a repeat of this introductory level session, or if we are
conducting intermediate or more advanced level sessions.    (03)

Do watch out for them on the mailing lists.    (04)

Regards,
PPY