Re: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: RE: [ubl] FYI: Article - OASIS Proposes Standa

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "PbIKOB__B.B." <rykov-mtd@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:00:47 +0400 (MSD)

  Peter - thank you very much for your good answer.    (01)

  Sorry - I have not time to take part in our discussion in full scale I would
like to. I am running here the mixture of biz intelligence/computer linguistics
projects like race dog ...    (02)

  But I watch it as much as I can.    (03)

  Vladimir    (04)

--
           Regards    (06)

  P bI K O B  B. B.  MOCKBA    (07)

 Vladimir Rykov, PhD in Computational Linguistics,
  MOSCOW
 http://rykov.narod.ru/
 Engl. http://www.blkbox.com/~gigawatt/rykov.html
 Tel +7-903-749-19-99    (08)

--
Спам - болезнь Сети. За температурой можно следить на странице мониторинга
(http://mail.yandex.ru/monitoring/).    (09)