RE: [ontolog] ontology tools and an ontology repository?

To: <ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Christian Fillies" <cfillies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Monica Martin" <mmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:12:08 -0800
With the ongoing work of the Common Business Process Catalog folks and
the discussions ongoing, and the release of ebXML Reg/Rep v.3.0, I think
you will be surprised at the capabilities' potential.  This is not only
for the repository and discovery via a registry, but in what we
understand as knowledge (and our concepts of business entities).  Worth
a look I think.    (01)

Monica    (02)