Re: [uos-convene] requested comment on the communique

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John A. Bateman" <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:36:15 +0100
Hi Adam,    (01)

> I'd be very interested to hear about your results with SUMO and MILO.
> Please make sure you have the latest from ontologyportal.org and not
> the old versions at Teknowledge.  I'd also be interested to hear
> about how you view its current modularity as explicitly described in
> the comment header to SUMO.    (02)

yes, that will be one of our first 'ways in'. We should be able
to report on how well that modularity stands up or is supported
in the axioms relatively soon. And I suspect that we'll
already be able to see interesting re-use issues *across*
ontology-submodules when we do it. But, the proof of the
cake is ... etc. (do you have that saying in the US...?)    (03)

Best,
John.
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (04)