Re: [uos-convene] requested comment on the communique

To: "Smith, Barry" <phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Adam Pease" <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 04:10:37 -0800
Thanks, Barry.    (01)

Attention ALL conveners (especially Barry and Adam):    (02)

In view of the fact that there are further inputs after we had closed
the discussion on the "finalize joint communique" segment yesterday
afternoon, most of us decided to get together at half an hour (i.e.
8:30am EST) before we were originally scheduled to start this morning,
to conclude (I won't use the word 'discuss') on what and how we'll do
with/present the 'Joint Communique' in the afternoon. If the remote
conveners can be available, please join us.    (03)

 I've just set up the conference call for the purpose:
        Dial-in Number:          +1-641-696-6600  (Iowa, US)
        Participant Access Code         87376#    (04)

Question for Barry,  I will take it that your "I do not press on any
of them (BS suggested improvements)" means that you will still
adopt/endorse the clauses AS-IS (from yesterday afternoon) and that we
can cite them as being "Unanimously agreed" on, or include your name
in the "Endorsed by:" (where we do not have unanimous agreement).    (05)

Regards.  =ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (07)