FINAL FINAL Call for Slides [was - Re: [uos-convene] requested comment o

To: "Smith, Barry" <phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mills Davis" <mdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 05:08:53 -0800
Attention, everyone (on-site or remote) that has a "speaking" item on
the agenda:    (01)

I am still missing slides from a few of you (and you know who you are
... some needs to send me multiple decks too). In view of the fact
that we will be moving venues (from our meeting room to the
auditorium, and since my access to the Internet or even a computer
after the move is unpredictable), *please make sure you can get your
slides to me (e-mail, url, flash-stick, whatever ...) ON/BEFORE
11:30am EST today (2006.03.15)*. ... Past this deadline, you'll
probably be speaking without slides.    (02)

Thanks in advance.  =ppy    (03)

P.S. Mills, regret that we missed you at the UOS presentation review
meeting segmet yesterday afternoon. The general feedback on the deck
you sent over for review was, it seems to the same talk you gave at
SemTalk2006 ... some felt that using that same talk is inappropriate.
Please refer to the subject of your talk again (which Steve has set
for the UOS agenda) at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummitMeeting_2006_03_15#nidL6W
--    (04)

Barry, ... (forgot to respond to that earlier ...)    (05)

> [BS]  Do you know, incidentally, for how many minutes I spoke yesterday
> (I am beginning to fear that my slides for today are too many.)?    (06)

[ppy] No, I don't know how much time you spent on the talk yesterday
(Leo was running the meeting and the timer), but everyone had a hard
stop at 15 minutes.    (07)

I suppose you are aware, the time allotment was 15 minutes yesterday
(3/14), and only 10 minutes today!    (08)

=ppy
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (09)