Re: [uos-convene] requested comment on the communique

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Till Mossakowski <till@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:45:14 +0100
Dear Adam,    (01)

Adam Pease wrote:    (02)

> Please make sure you have the latest from ontologyportal.org and not the
> old versions at Teknowledge.
we have used the latest version from cvs    (03)

  I'd also be interested to hear about how
> you view its current modularity as explicitly described in the comment
> header to SUMO.
The modularity described there is good; it just needs to be expressed
in some formal way in order to let tools exploit it. Or are
statements like
;; INCLUDES 'BASE ONTOLOGY'
interpreted by the Sigma tool?    (04)

Greetings,
Till
--
Till Mossakowski               Phone +49-421-218-4683
DFKI Lab Bremen     Office:      Fax +49-421-218-3054