Re: [uom-ontology-std] What is mass?

To: "'uom-ontology-std'" <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Partridge <partridgec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:04:28 +0100
John,    (01)

> One quibble is about the phrase "the same" is problematical for both sets
and types.    (02)

I can see the problem for types - which one does not escape by saying "the
same" could be replaced by "provably equivalent.    (03)

However, I cannot see the problem for sets - and cannot see where you
explain this in your response (maybe I missed it).
Could you give us some idea what you mean.    (04)

Regards,
Chris Partridge
Chief Ontologist    (05)

Mobile:     +44 790 5167263
Phone:      +44 20 81331891
Fax:            +44 20 7855 0268
E-Mail:       partridgec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     (06)

BORO Centre Limited
Website:                                     www.BOROCentre.com
Registered in England No:   04418581
Registered Office:                  25 Hart Street, Henley on Thames,
Oxfordshire RG9 2AR    (07)

This email message is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended named recipient
of this email then you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person. You should contact BORO Centre
Limited as shown above so that we can take appropriate action at no cost to
yourself. All BORO Centre Limited outgoing E-mails are checked using Anti
Virus software.    (08)