oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] NSF Proposal was not accepted

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: K Goodier <kgoodier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:11:37 -0400

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Sounds great.    (02)

K Goodier    (03)

On Apr 18, 2009, at 5:01 PM, Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Proposal/Nsf_07601    (06)