oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] NSF Proposal was not accepted

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:59:05 -0400

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Sorry, folks, but I don't recall the login: can anyone help out? Could encrypt
and sign for better protection.    (02)

Thanks,
Leo    (03)

Dr. Leo Obrst           The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx        Information Discovery & Understanding, Command &
Control Center
Voice: 703-983-6770     7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA    (04)

      (05)