oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] NSF Proposal was not accepted

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: K Goodier <kgoodier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:08:45 -0400

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Since I am I'm DC I could save you the trip.    (02)

Of course I know there are few grants and lots of proposals, but the
game around the beltway typically benefits those who go the extra mile
to do the f2f. I have won many millions in the non-grant part of this
game, but I certainly bow to your expertise on the grant side of this
fence.    (03)

K Goodier    (04)

On Apr 17, 2009, at 5:43 PM, Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (05)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Proposal/Nsf_07601    (07)