oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] NSF Proposal was not accepted

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Dr. K Goodier" <kgoodier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:07:38 +0000 (UTC)

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Sometimes you get some better ideas about the comments if you ask for a face-to-face feedback review.  I was concerned that we only rated one "Very Good"

----- "Ken Baclawski" <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

| [ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]
|
| There were 14 reviews and a summary.  That is quite a lot of feedback.
| Did you have something else in mind?

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-nsf07601/
Shared Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/community/project/OOR/nsf07601/
Wiki: