Re: [oor-forum] Categories for ontologies

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Oliver Kutz <okutz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:30:05 +0200
Dear Peter,     (01)

I agree, the effort of creating a more general meta-ontology for ontology
classification should get the widest possible community attention - if we can
get some key players involved this could have real impact.     (02)

Best, Oliver    (03)

On 25 Jul 2013, at 01:15, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)