Re: [oor-forum] Categories for ontologies

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:15:55 -0700
Dear Oliver,    (01)

That sounds great!    (02)

What I am inclined towards, is for us (OOR core team members) to plan
out an open virtual session during an OOR team confcall (which will
only be attended by a few of us), when we can invite a broader
community (say, people from ONTOLOG, IAOA, BioPortal, SOCoP, etc.)
and, in particular, more people with diverse views, to chime in on
what's best to do.    (03)

It would be wonderful to have a proposal (as a baseline, to build
upon), drafted before that open session!    (04)

Thanks & regards. =ppy