Re: [oor-forum] Categories for ontologies

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Till Mossakowski <Till.Mossakowski@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 05:18:15 +0200
Dear Peter,    (01)

this is a good idea!
In particular, the meta ontology could be refined at various places, but
this should only be done at those places where there are real ontologies
that wait for classification...    (02)

Best, Till    (03)

--
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~till/    (05)

principal office, *not* the address for mail etc.!!!:
Trippstadter Str. 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
management board: Prof. Wolfgang Wahlster (chair), Dr. Walter Olthoff
supervisory board: Prof. Hans A. Aukes (chair)
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313    (06)