Re: [ontology-summit] The tools are not the problem (yet)

To: Ontology Summit 2014 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John McClure <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:24:38 -0800
Hi Krzysztof,
How would you define "Big Data" then? I don't recall such done yet for the purposes of the communique.

As for two camps, I am referring to front-end and back-end enterprise processes that use, evidently, different ontologies.

Finally, I did not say RDF is flawed. I said the way RDF properties are defined, is flawed: it is out of step with what FOL'ers want.

Thanks for the reply/jmc