Re: [ontology-summit] {hackathon-clinics} Next steps for the Hackathon-C

To: Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 00:44:45 -0700
"Date: Tue 2013.03.19" (not "... 2013.03.13")    (01)

(resending msg as corrected ...)    (02)

Thank you for everyone who responded to the doodle poll
at: http://doodle.com/rftnrtx4q5m24d82    (03)

... as the poll results indicated, we will be having our
Hackathon-Clinics contributors planning meeting on next Tuesday
(Mar-19), details as following:    (04)

= OntologySummit2013 Hackathon-Clinics Contributors
     Conference Call (n.05) - Tue 2013.03.19 =    (05)

Date: Tue 2013.03.19
Start time: 9:00am PDT / 12:00pm EDT / 1:00pm ART / 5:00pm CET / 16:00 GMT/UTC
* worldclock -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=19&year=2013&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224
Expected duration: 1.5-Hrs    (06)

* Dial-in:
** Phone: +1 (206) 402-0100 - PIN: 141184#
** Skype: "joinconference" - PIN: 141184#    (07)

* in-session chat: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/summit_20130319    (08)

* session workspace/page:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013_Software_Environments_For_Evaluating_Ontologies_CommunityInput#nid3OQ0    (09)

* Expecting: all leads of submitted hackathon-clinic projects; all
independent contributors who have signed up
  (optional) all OntologySummit2013 organizing committee members,
invitees, and all who are interested or considering to participate ...
this meeting is open to all (as observers).    (010)

* Agenda:
** collaboratively align and tweak the projects and the teams, so we
pare the number down to a few very interesting projects to work on,
during the (community picked) Hackathon-Clinics weekends.
** picking the dates of the Hackathon-Clinics weekend(s) and
scheduling projects to those dates
** prepare for the Thu 2013.03.28 - session-11 - Getting the
"hackathon," "clinics" and related activities going virtual session
** discussing next steps on rolling out the OntologySummit2013
Hackathon-Clinics;
** any other business    (011)

Talk to you then!    (012)

Regards. =ppy    (013)

p.s. sorry SamirTartir - we weren't able to accommodate you; still
hope you can join us (if you can possibly come, or send a delegate.)
--    (014)

[*updated]