Re: [ontology-summit] {hackathon-clinics} Next steps for the Hackathon-C

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:25:53 -0700
Thank you Yuri.    (01)

> [YM] Peter, if you don't mind I will use my wiki page as an
> example for this period of time (see the last node there)
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?YuriyMilov#nid3OR0    (02)

[ppy] please go ahead. That way you can update and your posts can
point to them (given that you cannot update a message in the mailing
list archive.)    (03)

> [YM] Peter, please advise if [ontlogy-dev] or any other place is more
> appropriate for such sort of postings.    (04)

[ppy] yes. This discussion is much better handle on the [ontolog-dev]
list, which is where we would want to discuss hackathon-related
low-level details.    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy