Re: [ontology-summit] Hackathon: BACnet Ontology

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Deborah MacPherson <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:26:40 -0400
Thanks Paul will check this out. On this thread I think BACnet has a higher
chance than many of succeeding just because it is common to see in systems
specifications now and the ROI has been demonstrated, if not proven. To crack
open and expand even further would be great.     (01)

Deborah    (02)

Sent from my iPhone    (03)

On Mar 11, 2013, at 6:21 PM, "Pope, Paul Albert" <papope@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)