Re: [ontology-summit] Media Kit?

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael F Uschold <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 18:44:35 -0700
John,

Different people are reachable in different ways.   You might never watch TV either, but many others do - so just like Facebook, TV ads will reach a lot of people - just not everyone.

Michael

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 7:03 AM, John F. Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/16/2011 1:19 AM, Prometheus Computing wrote:
> NIST has a department that is involved with getting out
> what happens at nist through facebook for instance.

But Facebook requires people to login before they can read it.

> Also some YouTube channels.

At least YouTube is publicly accessible.

I would not recommend a site that requires login or registration.

John

--
Michael Uschold, PhD
   Senior Ontology Consultant, Semantic Arts