Re: [ontology-summit] Media Kit?

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Prometheus Computing <f.devaulx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 01:19:12 -0400
I don't know if it would help but I know that NIST has a department that is
involved with getting out what happens at nist through facebook for instance.
Also some YouTube channels. Maybe they have contacts with journals.     (01)

Just a thought.     (02)

Sent from my phone     (03)

Frederic de Vaulx
Program Manager