Re: [ontology-summit] what means SYSTEM and System Praxis?

To: Jack Ring <jring7@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:34:37 -0500
Hi Again Jack,

You wrote:

One objective is to increase the level of language [Halstead] of SE practitioners by 10X...

First effort is to gain interoperability among SE practitioners at the language level.

Would Executable English** address both of those objectives?

(Think of it as a very high level programming language that everyone in the English speaking world can read.)

Or, am I missing something here?

                                     -- Adrian

**Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering
Phone: USA 860 830 2085