[ontology-summit] Inundated by the mailing list traffic again!? ... Plea

To: Ontology Summit 2011 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:58:27 -0800
Thanks to the heated conversation, and the very useful contributions
to the Summit dialog...    (01)

Some of us are having fun ... while others may fee inundated by the
mailing list traffic by now (indicated by a number of people
unsubscribing themselves lately!)    (02)

Please do not unsubscribe. You can go to a "digest" mode or even a "no
mail" mode of delivery. Better still, set up a filter on your mail
client, and put the incoming message away, so that you can read (and,
optionally, respond to) them at your leisure.    (03)

See details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2006-08/msg00064.html
( ... we've been there before! )    (04)

Have a great weekend, everyone!    (05)

Best.  =ppy    (06)

Peter Yim
On behalf of the
OntologySummit2011 Organizing Committee    (07)

p.s. feel free to email me to help you get into the "digest" or "no
mail" mode, if you have trouble doing it yourself.  =ppy