Re: [ontology-summit] Communique Summary - Revisions

To: Ontology Summit 2010 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Fabian Neuhaus <fneuhaus@xxxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2010 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dean Allemang <dallemang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:57:43 -0700
I couldn't agree more.  I have been offering ontology training for six
years now, with over a thousand alumni.  But this is not formal
education. I would say that the statement as written is just false;
denise's correction is true.    (01)

Sent from my iPhone    (02)

On Mar 14, 2010, at 6:18 AM, "BEDFORD, DENISE A.D."
<dbedfor3@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (03)