Re: [ontology-summit] Communique Summary - Revisions

To: <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Eliana Demarques <eademarques@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 12:27:23 +0000
Eliana Antonia Demarque
http://lattes.cnpq.br/0170398770396422
BRAZIL

I have professional experience for over 20 years in Information Technology and Management. Presto services, consulting, systems implementation and corporate training. I have professional experience in companies such as MBR - Minerações Brasileiras Reunidas, V & M do Brazil, DER, Petrobras, Prodabel, BH Trans and TIM / Maxitel. Conducted classes for primary, secondary, technical and Superior. Currently, working with Graduate Management Strategic Projects using PMBOK methodology and tool MS-Project. Conducted training of Project Management using MS-Project and PMBOK methodology for managers and staff UFMG Science, Technology and Innovation. I worked as a teacher of mathematics, computer science, entrepreneurship, educational robotics using Lego Education Kit and also coordinated educational projects and inter-disciplinary technology-based and project support for technical and pedagogical knowledge area using qualitative methodology in the assessment of skills and abilities . In 2000, projects began distance learning platform for www.webaula.com.br developing content for e-learning courses and online tutoring. I contribute to the research group MHTX and Distance Education at UFMG some research has developed in the Semantic Web, Ontologies, Intelligent Systems, Information Retrieval, Digital Libraries, Educational Robotics, Quality Systems, Management and Quality Assurance, Social Responsibility, Inclusion Digital Organization of Knowledge, heuristic methods in Corporate Portals, Modeling in Hypertext Systems, Conceptual Modeling, Conceptual Maps, Topic Maps, Maps hyperbolic, Thesauri and taxonomies.
I graduated in Mathematics (in 1990) and specializes in analysis
Systems (1991). Masters in Information Science (defense scheduled for the first half of 2010). My dissertation develops a model of Interactive Digital Library using a domain ontology for compatibility of vocabulary. I would like to develop other projects using ontologies as a knowledge base and facilitating the search and retrieval of information based on the proposed Semantic Web and using the tools proposed by the W3C.

> Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:42:51 -0500
> From: fneuhaus@xxxxxxxx
> To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [ontology-summit] Communique Summary - Revisions
>
> Everybody,
> We are looking forward to your input on the draft communique -- but
> please do not send Barry or me revised version of the texts. Here is how
> this is supposed to work:
>
> (1) Please read the draft communique. It is available on the ontolog wiki:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Communique/Draft
> (2) Send issues that you want to be discussed to Steve Ray and Barry
> Smith UNTIL SATURDAY NIGHT (this includes additions to the text,
> objections against its content).
> (3) Steve and Barry will organize the agenda in a way that we will be
> able to address all your issues during the Face-To-Face meeting.
> (4) Note that a new issue can be added to the agenda during the
> Face-To-Face only if at least three participants support the move.
>
> Until the face-to-face meeting starts we will make only cosmetic changes
> to the draft communique. If you find spelling or grammatical errors,
> please send me an email off-list.
>
> Best
> Fabian
>

> Peter Yim wrote:
> > Todd,
> >
> > Believe you worked on an "out-of-date" copy of the Communique draft.
> >
> > Ref. the discussion at the Mar-11 community session
> > (http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_03_11 )
> > Fabian has already update the Communique draft (to something quite
> > different) ...
> > see (what's there now):
> > http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Communique/Draft
> >
> > You might want to communicate with BarrySmith and FabianNeuhaus (Lead
> > Editors of the Communique) to try to coordinate getting further input
> > into the draft.
> >
> > Regards. =ppy
> > --
> >

> > On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Todd J Schneider
> > <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> Here's my revision of the summit communique.
> >>
> >> Summary (2ASQ)
> >> Increasingly, major national, international, and commercial projects,
> >> systems, and products employing semantic technologies are being undertaken
> >> by governments, scientific, and industrial organizations. A key aspect of
> >> semantic technologies are ontologies, without which these efforts will
> >> fail. This creates a growing need for ontology expertise and thus for new
> >> methods and institutions for the training of ontologists. The goal of the
> >> 2010 Ontology Summit was to develop a strategy for the education of
> >> ontologists, both in the academic and commercial worlds. To achieve this
> >> goal we studied (i) how ontologists are currently trained, (ii) the
> >> requirements by organizations that hire ontologists, and (iii)
> >> developments that might impact the training of ontologists in the future.
> [...]

Coloque sua foto num tema anos 60, 70 e 80. Conheça o novo site de I Love Messenger.