[ontology-summit] Final preparations for the Symposium on March 15, and

To: "'Ontology Summit 2010'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve.r.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:18:48 -0800

Dear Colleagues,

                This email is simply to alert you that we are now in the final stages of nailing down both the communiqué, and the specifics of the discussions for Monday. To that end, I would like to point out some procedures that have been agreed to at our calls:

·         New issues for the Ontology Symposium 2010 agenda should be raised prior to the actual meeting, with a deadline of Saturday, March 13, 2010.

·         A new issue can be added to the agenda during the Face-To-Face only if at least three participants support the move. This is to avoid our getting off track from the goals of this year’s Summit.

Please see http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Symposium#nid28QT for the agenda.

Looking forward to seeing many of you next week.

Steven R. Ray and Barry Smith, Co-Chairs

Ontology Summit 2010