Re: [ontology-summit] Communique Summary - Revisions

To: Ontology Summit 2010 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Fabian Neuhaus <fneuhaus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:42:51 -0500
Everybody,
We are looking forward to your input on the draft communique -- but
please do not send Barry or me revised version of the texts. Here is how
this is supposed to work:    (01)

(1) Please read the draft communique. It is available on the ontolog wiki:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Communique/Draft
(2) Send issues that you want to be discussed to Steve Ray and Barry
Smith UNTIL SATURDAY NIGHT (this includes additions to the text,
objections against its content).
(3) Steve and Barry will organize the agenda in a way that we will be
able to address all your issues during the Face-To-Face meeting.
(4) Note that a new issue can be added to the agenda during the
Face-To-Face only if at least three participants support the move.    (02)

Until the face-to-face meeting starts we will make only cosmetic changes
to the draft communique. If you find spelling or grammatical errors,
please send me an email off-list.    (03)

Best
Fabian    (04)