[ontology-summit] OntologySummit2010: Deliverables & Symposium Sync-up -

To: Ontology Summit 2010 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:48:44 -0800
All OntologySummit2010 conveners, especially those who will be at the
Mar-15 & 16 OntologySummit2010_Symposium    (01)

= REMINDER: =    (02)

Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_03_11    (03)

The (virtual) community session to Review and Alignment of Draft
Deliverables and Final sync-up prior to the symposium will be here
tomorrow. If you have been tracking progress of this year's
OntologySummit2010" Creating the Ontologists of the Future, or has
already signed up to attend the 2010.03.15 & 16 Symposium (either
on-site at Giatherburg, MD, USA or remotely via our augmented
conference call), you would want to be at tomorrow's session.    (04)

*RSVP now* if you haven't already! ... by emailing the sender
(<peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> offline please) or adding yourself directly to
the session if you are already a part of the community) and *specify
what event you are registering for*.    (05)

In particular,    (06)

* our Lead Editors will be taking us through the draft of this year's
Summit Communique, and will be soliciting comment to finalize the
Communique ... note that we don't plan to be doing wordsmithing during
the symposium as we did in previous years.    (07)

* we will be going over the logistics and some ground rules we will be
following, to make sure we have a most productive Symposium this year
... therefore, if you have any questions about the symposium, or would
want to see certain issues discussed during the symposium, please make
sure you come and suggest that they be included into the symposium
agenda.    (08)

* Lastly, of course, if you are not still not registered for the Mar.
15 & 16 Symposium yet ... PLEASE DO SO NOW!
- see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Symposium
   and
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010/WorkshopRegistration
... (due to the server glitch over last weekend, the on-site
registration has been extended till tomorrow; if you have problems
registering, please take a look at this earlier post -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2010-03/msg00006.html    (09)

Regards.  =ppy    (010)

for the
OntologySummit2010 Organizing Committee