[ontology-summit] RE: [ontology-summit]Re: 回复: [ontology-summit] Progres

To: "Ontology Summit 2009" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mason, Howard (UK)" <Howard.Mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:44:42 +0100
I will try and dial in - will be en route from a US meeting to the airport, so
no PC access.    (01)

Before Peter sends another note - please note that if you are reading this,
then you are an intended recipient in terms of our standard legal disclaimer
below which cannot be suppressed.    (02)

Howard Mason
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151     (03)