[ontology-summit] Re: Re: 回复: [ontology-summit] Progressing a Units Ont

To: Ontology Summit 2009 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gunther Schadow <gschadow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Carlisle <carlisle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Edward Barkmeyer <edbark@xxxxxxxx>, Forest Lin <linforests@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:34:36 -0500

On May 28, 2009, at 9:38 PM, Peter Yim wrote:    (01)

> Folks,
>
> We are now two weeks from Thu 2009.06.11 ... and time to take
> inventory again.
>
> I am writing to ping everyone, one more time, to find out:
>
> 1. who is interesting to participate in getting the said Units of
> Measure ontology effort going.    (02)

Interested, yes.    (03)

> 2. who is willing to provide some level of leadership to get this
> effort off the ground.    (04)

Sorry, not enough spare time right now to take the reins.    (05)

> 3. who would be joining us if we do run a virtual panel session on
> this on Thu 2009.06.11    (06)

Assuming Im not in transit, yes.    (07)

> 4. if you are joining, and would like to be a panelist, please provide
> a title and an abstract of what you might share with in in a 10~15
> minute brief.    (08)

Let me get back to you on that.    (09)

> 5. besides PatCassidy, who else has (access to) a UoM related
> ontology, that he/she can upload to the OOR sandbox    (010)

Not at present.    (011)

Pat Hayes    (012)

phayesAT-SIGNihmc.us       http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes    (014)