Re: [ontolog-forum] Ockham's razor should not be used as a butcher knife

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ravi Sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 23:11:22 -0700

Mihai
I am just quoting for you one common Yajurveda Sloka in Sanskrit (written as English) and also trying to translate:
[ Yat Jagrato Dur mudaiti devam | Tadu suptasya tathaiveti II
Durangaman Jyotisham Jyotirekam | Tan me Manah shiva sankalpamastu  || ].

That which can see far when awake, likewise when asleep, such my Manas (It is more than MIND but somewhat like mind-intellect) should have Noble (Auspicious) Thoughts.

Perhaps you can do experiments to study if anticipating noble (auspicious - also defined as those which are good for all) thoughts has any effect on the actions related to thoughts?

Regret limitations in translation as I do not know enough English words.
Regards,
Ravi