Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology based conversational interfaces

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ravi Sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:00:54 -0700
Rich
Great narration and example.
Even if there is only one person involved, experience and understanding varies with time and of course successive recalls from learning or patterns in past.
But the process of perceiving or understanding depends, beside the presence of physical objects and phenomena, on the extent to which your mind (also brain) connects to senses that get you information about the physical objects or phenomena.
At one moment you say I understand, while sometimes you say I missed it or did not get it. Part of it may be also related to past training, experience and background of the person, as exemplified by you.
Summary - one important parameter is coupling between mind and senses and coupling strength is time variant.
Regards,