Re: [ontolog-forum] More human cell types isolated - a few pennies each

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <metasemantics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:35:18 -0700

Attached is an animated gif from the article that shows the basic idea - a buncha cells in a fluid sample are squeezed through a cell sized hole, one cell at a time, and they can be switched (not shown in the figure) with an electronic charge applied to attract or repel the various types depending on how the sorting mechanism is set up prior to the squeeze.

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper,

Rich Cooper,

Chief Technology Officer,

MetaSemantics Corporation

MetaSemantics AT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com

( 9 4 9 ) 5 2 5-5 7 1 2

http://www.EnglishLogicKernel.com