Re: [ontolog-forum] Fruit fly emotions mimic human emotions - ontology d

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Thomas Johnston <tmj44p@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 21:11:37 +0000 (UTC)
Ed,

We all have draft messages like that.

No problem.

Tom

PS: as trivial as "fruit fly ontology" may sound, and despite John Sowa's latest reply to Rich, I have found the discussion a somewhat twisting path into serious issues of ontologies and their attributions, which in turn leads into such extensively discussed issues in cog sci as mental representation vs. connectionism.