Re: [ontolog-forum] Financial Industry Business Ontology (FIBO)

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ray Martin <marsaviator@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:13:34 -0500
Mr Bennet,    (01)

Excellent endeavors by you and your colleagues! Applying theory (and noise) is
the greatest of endeavors. Application is where that phrase "the rubber meets
the road"  truly applies.    (02)

Us humans are so excellent at reasoning. It may take a long period of time to
read all the comments. But, within moments humans can determine those who are
being helpful and those who are mean-spirited. Reading the mean-spirited
comments is a waste of valuable time.    (03)

Some day we will be able to toss a maniacal debate into a machine reasoner and
receive only those comments that lead to progress. All the horn blowing,
self-pumping statements will be eliminated. It is gonna be a great day! Have no
fear of the mean-spirited. Useful application will prevail.    (04)

But, until the day of machine filtering, keep up the good work. I am reading
along profusely and  weeding out the non-useful - and greatly appreciate all
the non-mean-spirited thoughts that allow one to view things from varying
perspective.    (05)

Best wishes,
Ray    (06)

On Dec 16, 2014, at 8:55 AM, Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (07)