Re: [ontolog-forum] Financial Industry Business Ontology (FIBO)

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 22:54:58 +0100

Hello Ray,    (01)

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:13:34AM -0500, Ray Martin wrote:
> Some day we will be able to toss a maniacal debate into a machine reasoner
>and receive only those comments that lead to progress. All the horn blowing,
>self-pumping statements will be eliminated. It is gonna be a great day! Have
>no fear of the mean-spirited. Useful application will prevail.    (02)

I bet that without Pat, there would have been no progress at all. He created
the most relevant message of the thread. He was the one that cared to examine
others work and point errors out as such. Do you have an abundance of such
people? I perceive them as rare.    (03)

Maybe the rest of the ontology is useful (I did not look at it). But someone
familiar with the fundamentals who reads such an introduction has a good
reason not to read any further.    (04)

Regards,    (05)

Michael Brunnbauer    (06)

--