Re: [ontolog-forum] Requesting Opinions on the Benefits of Predicates as

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Frank Guerino <Frank.Guerino@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:25:11 -0400
Hi Jack,

I like how this cleanly and naturally extends to handle the question.  I agree with the practice of turning Predicates into an instances.  This is exactly where we're at.  We've turned Subjects and Objects into instances and we're now about to turn Predicates into instances.

My Best,

Frank
--
Frank Guerino, Chairman
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)