Re: [ontolog-forum] Lost conceptions in decomposition. Thirds, Triadic r

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: edward.barkmeyer@xxxxxxxx
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:48:43 -0700

Dear Ed,    (01)

One further point of clarification. I assume that you refer to Donald Davidson
when you say "Daniel Davidson." As in:    (02)

        http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/davidson/    (03)

This will explain some differences in our approaches.    (04)

Steven    (05)

On Mar 27, 2013, at 3:42 PM, Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx> wrote:    (06)