Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontologies and individuals

To: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Richard Dapoigny <richard.dapoigny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:05:36 +0100
Le 11/12/2012 19:59, Pat Hayes a écrit :
> On Dec 11, 2012, at 8:06 AM, Richard Dapoigny wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>> This debate is very interesting. Let us first put it within the framework of
>computer science letting aside philosophical questions.
>> I think that it is mandatory to introduce first a foundational ontology
> Congratulations to Richard for the fastest act of self-contradiction that I
>have read in many a long year.
>
> Pat Hayes
Ok, the sentence was ill-formed: I had not said that phylosophy has
nothing to do with foundational ontologies since their principles are at
the basis of these ontologies. I just explain that since the question is
about individuals, the focus is on domain ontologies themselves related
to a foundational ontology. Sorry for the misundertanding.
Richard    (01)

--
And the wounded skies above say
it's much too much too late.