Re: [ontolog-forum] Social interaction and teamwork

To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:58:30 -0700
Dear Doug,    (01)

What an interesting interpretation!  The "we"
doesn't designate the same set of agreers (the
"all") and therefore the statement could be
interpreted on the basis of two groups, one that
"can agree" and one that "agrees".      (02)

It seems the entire difference between the
interpretation you proposed below and
interpretation Chris and I were first using (that
the "we" and the "all" codesignate the same
group).      (03)

As always, language is a slippery wrapping for
ideas.  There is nothing in Paul's statement that
indicates the two groups are identical, nor that
they are separate, so both interpretations fit the
statemnt.      (04)

Thanks,
-Rich    (05)

Sincerely,