Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:35:21 -0700
Dear John and Rich,    (01)

Don't worry about my patience ... my intent is to keep the
signal-to-noise ratio high (because that will make this archived
collective body-of-knowledge much more valuable, than otherwise) with
respect to our Ontolog Charter (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidB ).    (02)

Even the most interesting discourse on, say, Astronomy, or for that
matter, Politics, would fall into the bucket labeled "noise" if we are
not careful!    (03)

I wasn't trying to stop people discussing this at length, I was only
suggesting they take it off-line, or to a more appropriate forum.    (04)

Thanks & regards. =ppy
Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG