Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: Google Knowledge Graph

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 04:33:21 +0000
The business appellations are astounding.  SQL systems have an inherent
inflexibility in terms of rigid schemas.  Most of the world's data is not
rigid in terms of a frame.  Neo4J and other systems offer the ability to
add in a new attribute on an object without hiring an RDBMS expert to come
in and re-write the schema.    (01)

As we move to mobile, the ability to synch part of a graph from a server
to a mobile device is huge.  We're working on such a system and have some
very advanced concepts under way.  It is the future IMO but does levee a
lot of people scratching their heads as the nuances are subtle indeed.    (02)

Duane
Consulting and Contracting; Proven Results!
i.  Neo4J, Java, LiveCycle ES, Flex, AIR, CQ5 & Mobile
b. http://technoracle.blogspot.com
t.  @duanechaos
"Don't fear the Graph!  Embrace Neo4J"    (03)

On 12-05-18 1:45 PM, "Tom Knorr" <tknorr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)