Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: Google Knowledge Graph

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 03:52:02 +0000
For background on how it works, please see my 2009 presentation:    (01)

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/max-2009-envision/seo-secrets-technology-and-magi
c-behind-flash    (02)

How Google actually works is not how you  probably think it works.    (03)

Duane    (04)

Consulting and Contracting; Proven Results!
i.  Neo4J, Java, LiveCycle ES, Flex, AIR, CQ5 & Mobile
b. http://technoracle.blogspot.com
t.  @duanechaos
"Don't fear the Graph!  Embrace Neo4J"    (05)

On 12-05-17 6:16 AM, "David Eddy" <deddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (06)