Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 15:08:44 -0700

Dear David and Kingsley,

Kingsley is right in principle at this time in the technology though, David.  ODBC is widely available, and can be installed automatically by a program that needs it.  So adding web links to spreadsheets in web pages does sound kind of conceptually attractive.  So his statement of the problem is sound, IMHO.  It’s a good idea to ponder.

Kingsley, do you do that kind of work?  It might be useful to hear more about what services and or products you offer in some way related to that interesting concept you raised?

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper

EnglishLogicKernel.com