Re: [ontolog-forum] What's "Ontology Chemistry"?

To: <pcmurray2000@xxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Christopher Spottiswoode" <cms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:26:04 +0200
Phil, thanks, I'm glad it made sense, and, yes, please remember as we go
that I am relying on Ontolog readers such as yourself to stop me when
one of my metaphors is misleading me, or doesn't seem to make sense.    (01)

Meanwhile, please do continue with your own metaphors:  both of them
here were very apt.  I need such continual reminders, and the more
graphic the better.  You shall judge if I have heeded them in my
detailed post coming (as soon as those wild cats and shoals are
carefully circumvented, and hopefully not too long-windedly...).    (02)

Christopher    (03)