Re: [ontolog-forum] What's "Ontology Chemistry"?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:57:27 +0100
On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM, Christopher Spottiswoode <cms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Phil, thanks, I'm glad it made sense, and, yes, please remember as we go
that I am relying on Ontolog readers such as yourself to stop me when
one of my metaphors is misleading me, or doesn't seem to make sense.

I wouldn't go so far as saying they don't make sense but, speaking for myself, I don't find them any more illuminating with regard to any concrete element of ontological engineering than I find poetry.

Chris Menzel