Re: [ontolog-forum] What's "Ontology Chemistry"?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Phil Murray <pcmurray2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:18:08 -0500
Christopher --    (01)

I finally got a few minutes to do a quick read of this post, and it does
make sense to me.    (02)

However,    (03)

 1. As with wild cats, I tread lightly around integrating metaphors,
    because they may strike unexpectedly, and
 2. I look forward to your navigation of the treacherous shoals of
    "context" -- especially as it addresses the challenges of
    complexity. (Talking about "context" always seems to introduce
    complexity rather than resolve it.)    (04)

Damn. I get all metaphorical when I reply to your posts.    (05)

     Phil    (06)

The Semantic Advantage
Turning Information into Assets
phil.murray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx